- Maintaining your fine jewelry and timepieces is important to preserve a long life and optimal performance. Allow our professionals to keep your treasured items in peak condition.
- Certified Service Technicians for the world's finest timepiece brands including Rolex, Cartier, Patek Philippe, Breitling, Panerai and more
- Swiss trained watch technicians
- State-of-the-art facilities with the latest technology in jewelry repair/service and timepiece service
- Workshop specialists, including polishers, gemstone setters, engravers
- All jewelry repairs, including sizing, chain soldering, resetting, prong evaluation and repair and Rhodium plating services
- All timepiece service and repair including battery change, movement overhaul, bracelet sizing
- Client consignment services
- Complimentary inspection, cleaning of fine jewelry including engagement rings
- Custom design and creation of any fine jewelry piece
- Estate jewelry, vintage timepiece, and gold purchasing
- Gem and diamond recutting services
- Machine and Hand Engraving services
- Polishing, cleaning, refurbishing of jewelry and timepieces
- Restoration of vintage/estate jewelry
- Restringing for pearls, beads
- Silver hollowware polishing or repair
- Precision In The Making
QUALITY WATCHES REQUIRE QUALITY ATTENTION
As with any instrument of precision, routine service — that we also refer to as "complete overhaul" — is essential to the well-functioning of your valuable watch or mechanical timepiece, and to maintain its value as an investment.
Mechanical watches (whether manually wound or self-winding) should undergo this complete overhaul every three to five years.
A routine complete maintenance or complete overhaul includes the following:
- Complete dismantling of watch and movement followed by careful inspection of all components
- Cleaning and replacement (at additional cost) or repair of worn or damaged movement parts, as needed, using genuine parts
- Reassembly of movement, oiling of jewels, and calibration of timing mechanism
- Polishing & refinishing of case & bracelet, unless otherwise instructed
- Rigorous quality control during 72 hours, including timekeeping, water resistance test to factory specifications, and visual inspection
- One-year service guarantee
In strict adherence to the watch manufacturer's guidelines and using only genuine parts, all work is undertaken at our state-of-the-art service facility followed by a rigorous series of quality control tests and backed by a one-year guarantee.
TESTING AND QUALITY CONTROL
The uncompromising and systematic inspections conducted by our quality control specialists testify to the high standards we place on all work undertaken at our premises.
All movements and watches, without exception, are subject to a series of rigorous technical tests and visual inspections to verify their accuracy, winding function, power reserve, water resistance, and overall appearance.
Only when your timepiece has successfully passed all phases of our stringent quality requirements will we issue a one year service guaranteed.
THE LAPPING-POLISHING MACHINE
The lapping-polishing machine is used exclusively for Rolex watch cases. It polishes the watches while preserving their original sharp edges.
BATTERY REPLACEMENT 5 POINT CHECK-UP INCLUDES
- Checking for water resistance
- Testing for magnetization, caused by electronics that may affect the timing of a watch
- Checking pins on straps and replacing*, if necessary
- Inspecting bracelets and tightening or replacing screws, if necessary
- A soft cloth wipe-down of the entire watch.